on what’s important to you
and the ones you love
Our mission is to provide the highest quality individualized care to patients who face life-limiting illness. We believe the patient and family are one. We extend our support and services to our patients, their families, caregivers, and the communities we serve.
Our vision is to be the community hospice of choice, embracing patients and families through their end of life transition with dignity, respect, and comfort - celebrating the life and legacy of those entrusted in our care.
We commit to:
· Empower each patient and family to determine their own goals of care.
· Assess the comfort of the patient and family at every interaction and utilize a team approach to ensure their needs are met.
· Strive to keep the patient in their “home” throughout the continuum of care.
· Open and constant communication with the patient and family, Hospice team, and care partners.
· Ensure every team member has a voice and feels valued.
· Acknowledge and embrace religious, ethnic and cultural diversity.
· Always uphold legal, ethical, and compliant business practices.